As you would know by now, I have a pretentious habit of naming my electronic devices after ladies in The Beatles songs.
Today, I bought my very first smartphone–an iPhone 4.
It was overwhelming at the store because I’m signing away two years for a piece of metal I can make calls and surf the net with. And I have to pay about half a thousand for it. Gulp
Anyway, I’ve decided to name her Lady Madonna (full name of a song, a first for me).
It’s quite a cheeky name, and three pop culture references:
1. Beatles song
2. Madonna (THE Madonna, with pointy bra)
3. Lady Gaga (also with pointy bra).
Oh, how I make myself laugh.
Lady Madonna’s “children at [her] feet”.
I didn’t know Apple people had a sense of humor. Finger tips, get it? Finger tips.
Here’s the song
- Charge it tomorrow morning for 12 hours
- Get cover + screen protector
- Think of iTunes screenname